Good customer service is essential to be able to success running a business; there is nothing high-tech about helping customers acquire exactly what these people need. But technological innovation can make the process easier and more efficient.
For the majority of small businesses, purchasing information technology (IT) will pay dividends inside more ways compared to one. Not only could technology help businesses establish a unternehmensidentitÃ¤t and lower the expense of doing business, this can also help level the enjoying field.
The Dell/National Federation of Impartial Business (NFIB) Small Business Excellence Award, set up in 2004, recognizes small enterprises that infuse the spirit of innovation and use IT to further improve the particular customer experience.
Consider big, win large
The winner should receive $30, 000 in technology and professional services from Dell; a Day with Dell program along with Dell executives, which include Michael Dell, in order to share best enterprise practices; a lifetime account to NFIB; and other prizes. Eight other companies will certainly receive a Dell Latitude notebook in addition to a one-year membership to NFIB. The finalists for the 06\ award are:
• AMAD Logistics, an international freight forwarder and logistics company.
• DataCert Incorporation., a fast-growing provider of electronic invoicing and corporate legal spend-management solutions.
• Errand Solutions, which gives customized errand-running plus concierge services being an employee benefit plus customer relationship improvement to health proper care, hospitality, residential home and corporate organizations.
• Harrison’s Roof Truss, L. D. C., a manufacturer of engineered wooden roof and floor trusses.
• Mini Technology Services Incorporation., which develops in addition to manufactures electronic products.
• National Association of System Facilitators Inc., provides the 24-hour, Web-based client portal through which usually clients can monitor service calls in addition to on-site parts safe-keeping.
• Ntelicor D. P., an information-technology consulting and staffing needs firm.
• Pipal Research Corp., the team of strategists and investment brokers who provide analysis and analytical services.
• Sew Exactly what? Stérilisation , a theatrical drapery manufacturer in addition to custom sewing service.
• TRS Consultants Inc., a multidisciplinary engineering and building management firm.