Good consumer service is crucial in order to success in operation; will be certainly nothing high-tech regarding helping customers obtain exactly what they need. But technological innovation can make the method easier and more efficient.
For many small businesses, purchasing information technology (IT) will pay dividends within more ways than one. Not merely can technology help businesses establish a unternehmensidentitÃ¤t and lower the price of doing business, it can also aid level the playing field.
The Dell/National Federation of Self-employed Business (NFIB) Small Business Excellence Award, set up in 2004, respects small enterprises that transfuse the spirit regarding innovation and use IT to improve typically the customer experience.
Believe big, win huge
The winner will receive $30, 000 in technology and expert services from Dell; a Day together with Dell program with Dell executives, including Michael Dell, to be able to share best business practices; a lifetime account to NFIB; and other prizes. Nine other companies will certainly receive a Dell Latitude notebook and a one-year regular membership to NFIB. The finalists for the 2006 award are:
• AMAD Logistics, a good international freight forwarder and logistics company.
• DataCert Inc., a fast-growing dealer of electronic invoicing and corporate legitimate spend-management solutions.
• Errand Solutions, which supplies customized errand-running and concierge services as an employee benefit and customer relationship improvement to health treatment, hospitality, residential home and corporate companies.
• Harrison’s Roof structure Truss, L. L. C., a manufacturer of engineered wood made roof and flooring trusses.
• Mini Technology Services Inc., which develops and manufactures electronic items.
• National Relationship of System Facilitators Inc., provides a 24-hour, Web-based client portal through which often clients can trail service calls and on-site parts storage space.
• Ntelicor D. P., an information-technology consulting and staffing firm.
• Pipal Research Corp., a new team of strategists and investment bankers who provide research and analytical services.
• Sew Just what? Déménageurs , a theatrical drapery manufacturer and custom sewing services.
• TRS Consultants Inc., a a comprehensive engineering and building management firm.