Good customer service is crucial to success in operation; there is nothing high-tech concerning helping customers get exactly what they need. But technologies can make the process easier and more efficient.
For most small businesses, investing in information technology (IT) will pay dividends within more ways compared to one. Not only may technology help businesses establish a unternehmensidentitÃ¤t and lower the expense of doing business, it can also assist level the actively playing field.
The Dell/National Federation of Impartial Business (NFIB) Business Excellence Award, set up in 2004, honors small enterprises that transfuse the spirit associated with innovation and apply IT to improve the customer experience.
Think big, win big
The winner are getting $30, 000 in technology and expert services from Dell; a Day together with Dell program with Dell executives, including Michael Dell, in order to share best company practices; a long time account to NFIB; in addition to other prizes. 9 other companies may receive a Dell Latitude notebook in addition to a one-year membership to NFIB. omfl for the 06\ award are:
• AMAD Logistics, a great international freight forwarder and logistics business.
• DataCert Incorporation., a fast-growing supplier of electronic invoicing and corporate legal spend-management solutions.
• Errand Solutions, which provides customized errand-running and concierge services as a possible employee benefit in addition to customer relationship improvement to health proper care, hospitality, residential house and corporate companies.
• Harrison’s Roofing Truss, L. T. C., a producer of engineered wood made roof and ground trusses.
• Tiny Technology Services Incorporation., which develops in addition to manufactures electronic items.
• National Organization of System Managers Inc., provides a new 24-hour, Web-based customer portal through which often clients can track service calls in addition to on-site parts safe-keeping.
• Ntelicor T. P., an information-technology consulting and staffing firm.
• Pipal Research Corp., a new team of strategists and investment lenders who provide study and analytical solutions.
• Sew Exactly what? Inc., a theatrical drapery manufacturer plus custom sewing service.
• TRS Consultants Inc., a a comprehensive engineering and structure management firm.