Good client service is vital to success in operation; there’s nothing high-tech concerning helping customers acquire exactly what they will need. But technology can make the process easier and more efficient.
For assurances of small businesses, purchasing information technology (IT) can pay dividends within more ways compared to one. Not merely can technology help companies establish a corporate identity and lower the expense of doing business, that can also help level the actively playing field.
The Dell/National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) Business Excellence Award, founded in 2004, recognizes small businesses that instill the spirit associated with innovation and utilize IT to further improve typically the customer experience.
Think big, win large
The winner should receive $30, 000 inside technology and professional services from Dell; a Day together with Dell program along with Dell executives, which include Michael Dell, to share best business practices; a long time account to NFIB; plus other prizes. Nine other companies will receive a Dell Latitude notebook and a one-year account to NFIB. The finalists for the 06\ award are:
• AMAD Logistics, a good international freight forwarder and logistics company.
• DataCert Inc., a fast-growing provider of electronic invoicing and corporate lawful spend-management solutions.
• Errand Solutions, which gives customized errand-running plus concierge services as an employee benefit plus customer relationship enhancement to health care, hospitality, residential home and corporate businesses.
• Harrison’s Roof structure Truss, L. T. C., a producer of engineered wood made roof and floor trusses.
• Micro Technology Services Inc., which develops in addition to manufactures electronic goods.
• National Relationship of System Managers Inc., provides the 24-hour, Web-based customer portal through which often clients can trail service calls in addition to on-site parts storage.
• Ntelicor D. P., an information-technology consulting and staffing requirementws firm.
• Pipal Research Corp., a new team of strategists and investment lenders who provide study and analytical solutions.
• Sew What? Inc., a theatrical drapery manufacturer plus custom sewing services.
• TRS Consultants Inc., a a comprehensive engineering and building management firm.